- "I just wanted to tell you how much Emmit has been enjoying his Varsity Crossfit class on Sundays. He looks forward to it every week and always enjoys telling me about it after class."~
Strength & Conditioning for Teenagers
Does your teen need some off-season strength work? Maybe your son or daughter doesn’t play a sport, but could use some training in a supportive group environment under quality supervision.
Sign up now for Varsity Strength, our co-ed strength & conditioning program designed for teens 13-17 years old.
The primary goal for this course is to teach safe and effective weight lifting technique. Each 60-minute class will have a strength component in which athletes are taught correct weight-lifting form according to his or her ability and a total body conditioning workout.
Classes are suitable to athletes training for a specific sport or non-athletes looking for proper instruction and general overall conditioning.
The course is taught by:
- Colby Bone, a Level 2 CrossFit Trainer and Sports Performance Coach Level 1 (USA Weightlifting).
- 8-week session from April 2-May 28 (no class on April 16)
- Class times: Sundays at 12:00-1:00pm
- Limited to 10 teens, ages 13-17
- Cost: $145
- Enroll here